Paris Retail Week is Europe’s biggest event for professionals in the retail and e-shopping sectors.
The 9th edition of the show will be at Paris – Porte de Versailles on the 20 to the 22 September 2022. Here’s what you need to know about Paris Retail Week, and the upcoming show.
So what is Paris Retail Week ?
Paris Retail Week is the biggest and most important event for professionals in the retail and e-shopping industry. It brings together the entire business ecosystem.
The 2021 edition brought together more than 15,500 professionals over 3 days, with 330 businesses. 2022 will be even bigger, and as always will focus on the biggest challenges facing the sector. This means that Paris Retail Week 2022 will be studded with conferences, workshops, pitches, innovation tours (guided tours of the show), Awards (for the most innovative exhibitors), and more. All of this is geared towards maximum contact and shared experience, helping retailers and online shopping specialists face up to the latest challenges in their sector.
Every year, the Paris Retail Week offers visitors and exhibitors eight key themes which represent the current challenges and experiences of the retail and e-shopping industry. The 8 business themes for 2022 are:
- Omni-channel business
- New payment methods
- Agile client experience
Each of these themes will be presented by a mentor who is an expert in their field, and they will speak at the conferences and workshops. They will also be members of the Paris Retail Awards Jury, who will be tasked with identifying the most innovative exhibitors in their field.
Useful information about Paris Retail Week 2022
The next Paris Retail Week will take place from Tuesday 20 to Thursday 22 September 2022. It will be open from 09:30 to 18:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday, and 09:30 to 17:00 on Thursday.
Come down to Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles (1 Place de la Porte de Versailles, Paris 15e), Pavillon 4. How to get there:
- Take bus line 80 to “Porte de Versailles – Parc des Expositions”, or line 39 to “Desnouettes”.
- Take metro line 12 to “Porte de Versailles”.
- Take tram T2 or T3a to “Porte de Versailles – Parc des Expositions”.
- Parking is also available on site.
Why take a stand at Paris Retail Week 2022 ?
When you have a stand at Paris Retail Week, you’ll have the opportunity to meet new and existing clients, partners, and future employees. You’ll also enjoy maximum visibility and a showcase for your expertise and your products. Above all, you’ll be able to see all the latest innovations from the sector.
The exhibitors at Paris Retail Week
For the 2021 edition, the entire e-shopping value chain was represented by more than 330 participating companies. The event brought together more than 15,500 professionals over three days, including 8 % premium retailers.
The trade show is divided into 5 exhibition zones:
- IT for Commerce
- Logistics, e-logistics and supply chain
- Payment solutions
- Retail Tech/Digital in Store
- Marketing, Data client relations
And to give young companies a chance to stand out, a start-up space rounds out the trade show.
The Paris Retail Awards 2021
Every year, the Paris Retail Awards rewards the best e-shopping innovations from among the participants.
The winners in 2021 were:
- Agile client experience: FEC France – XSERIES
- Marketing innovation: Hanshow Technology – Lumina Aqua
- Logistics: Exotec – Skypod
- New payment methods: CAPS – Encaiss’phone
- Data: Zeeegs – Nostress
- Omni-channel retail: Keyneosoft – KeyneoPOS
- Marketplaces: Cocolabs – Second
- Rookie of the year (reserved for start-ups): Lizee – Reuse Management System
- Jurys favourite: Comptoir du code – Origami Marketplace